Can't wait to see Ole Darth Vader kill them all! Have ya'll seen the trailers at starwars.com? Looks like Lucas might not muck this one up!
![]()
Can't wait to see Ole Darth Vader kill them all! Have ya'll seen the trailers at starwars.com? Looks like Lucas might not muck this one up!
![]()
I think I'm the only person on earth who's never seen a star wars movie.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
maybe we're the only two people b/c I've never seen one either.
I'm not alone!!!! YAY!!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I've never seen those Star Trek or whatever shows either LOL
Women.......
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Ive never seen one either
"Why so serious?"
Hey Union Man....I already got my tickets for the May 19th, 12 noon showing at the Fort Henry Mall. Me and the boys are gonna be watching Anakin kick some heiney!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Where did you get the tickets at?
![]()
Over there at the box office. Found out they were on sale 2 weeks ago and sprinted over there to pick up mine.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks